Monday, February 27, 2006

This sure felt like a quick day.

I haven't done very much with it. I watched a Discovery Times report on Jihadists on the internet while Victoria the cat slept on my lap. I worked a bit on a new project, finding it's hard to draw human ears now.

I'm starting to get the impression that Robyn would like people to plug her Live Journal community, Cinemaeater. She and her friend post reviews there for bad movies they've watched. It's a pretty entertaining site.

It's actually been pretty gloomy outside to-day--cool air, grey sky, and light drizzle. The cats walk to the door eagerly, stop, look at me as if wondering if I was the one who authorised the weather, and then walk away.

I think maybe I'll go out into it now . . .

Perhaps you will buy Spooky's doll?

No comments:

Post a Comment