Saturday, July 22, 2017

Sharks and Aliens at Comic Con

I haven't been taking many cosplay photos this year. Too many sites are doing a more exhaustive job of catching every interesting and halfway interesting costume than I can. So far I've only stopped two people to ask if I could take their picture.

I loved this woman's hat. She told me the costume is normally meant to be a storm but she added the sharks because of Sharknado and Comic Con. I wonder at what occasions she dresses as just a storm.

I was surprised to see a Lum costume, and this woman was very surprised I recognised it.

She explained to me she had sewn the bikini bottom too but that her husband wouldn't let her wear it because it was too small in the back.

Yesterday was one of the longest days I've spent at the Con, leaving my apartment at 7:30am and not getting home until after 1:00am. But it was worth it. I'll have to wait til Monday to write more about it. To-day, more Con . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment