Wednesday, November 06, 2019

Moving Pictures

I don't remember if I ever posted this. It's a big, about three and a half feet wide, colour pencil illustration of my characters Boschen and Nesuko I did in high school at one point, in 1995 or '96. I used to love using colour pencil on black paper. For those familiar with the comic, The Adventures of Boschen and Nesuko, which I began around nine years later, obviously the characters went through some pretty extensive design changes. I grew out of liking guns and grew to prefer swords and Nesuko's preferences adjusted accordingly. I also developed a dislike for denim.

I'm in the process of moving out of my apartment and into a room at my sister and brother-in-law's place, which is why I've been going through artwork I haven't gone through in years. I'm having to get rid of a lot of things. I still have a lot to do in between my morning and night jobs so I might have even less time for blog posts over the next few days. Hopefully I'll have more time for sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment