Sunday, November 30, 2003

Now I'm taping To Kill A Mockingbird and whatever movie it is that comes after it.

Last night I picked up the tapes Tim did for me while I was away. For me he got Age of Innocence, Remains of the Day, and a bundle of Akira Kurosawa movies.

I'm strangely not hungry right now. Maybe it's because I don't feel like there's anything good to eat within reach. I'd eat the waffles if there was orange juice.

That was one great thing about Lake Arrowhead; always there were good beverages at the ready. Be it hot chocolate, coffee, orange juice, or water, it was all right there. All I've got here are three cans of coke. That's it. And don't get me wrong, I do like coke . . . It's just not the time.

I failed to mention that I worked on my novel yesterday. In Lake Arrowhead I began chapter 80, the first chapter of part 9. I finished that chapter yesterday. I think. Actually, I think I'll make it longer . . .

Er . . . Maybe this novel's too big. I'm gonna take a hard look at it when I finish the first draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment