Wednesday, July 20, 2022

BB Dreams for CC

I dreamt last night I met Brigitte Bardot at a museum. It was in a non-existent European country. The museum was underground and seemed mainly to consist of the future according to the 1960s. Lots of Star Trek and Doctor Who sets--featureless grey and navy blue walls and panels with Christmas light keypads. She was more like 1950s Bardot, though, with long blonde hair and curly bangs. She showed me around. I tried to tell people about it but no-one believed me.

Oh, by the way, no Comic Con reports this year because I'm still in Japan. I actually considered going back to the U.S. for Comic Con since I still get a professional badge--actually the badge that was kicked down the line from the cancelled 2020 Comic Con. But at this point it didn't seem worth the expense or the risk. Maybe next year.

Twitter Sonnet #1603

The weather wrought a second Zeus for fame.
The double turned to two again to reign.
As tall in light the children grow defamed.
The prankster's circles lie beneath the rain.
The teasing teeth remembered tricked the red.
A dream of dragons changed to nights of bats.
The lab procured a book the monster read.
Assurance passed the mouths of ancient cats.
With jungle dreams the plane contained a map.
The ancient stone proclaimed the brothers moot.
With rolling fame the dame pronounced a sap.
The broken stone detained the slimy boot.
Forgotten fireplaces keep the cast.
The ash's lengthened limbs recall the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment