Friday, May 09, 2008

A couple days ago, when it was raining slightly and the clouds were overcast, I came out of class not particularly noticing all the people around me in grey hoodies, dark green jackets and mud coloured sweat pants until I spotted a Japanese girl in a bright pink dress with white fur fringe on the hem. Now, I suppose this girl might listen to the worst J-Pop in the world, but I have to love someone who treats every day like cosplay.

Some good map work last night. To-night's mostly about labelling maps and I finally have to settle on a name for a country whose name I've constantly been changing. It's the country where the comic begins, so I guess that's why I've been fusing over the name so much.

As usual these days, I'm short on time. I don't think I've ever posted the first episode of Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei before, so I'll leave you with that;

No comments:

Post a Comment