Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Last Call for Nachos

I found the ending to last night's Better Call Saul very satisfying though it mainly involved the Nacho subplot. Mostly I find Nacho intensely dull and for the most part that held true last night.

The episode began with his continued escape from Mexico which continues to be shot through a yellow filter. I'm not even the only one complaining about productions doing that anymore. Why are they still doing this?

There were about a hundred logistical problems in Nacho's (Michael Mando) hiding in that old oil tanker. It doesn't even seem possible he could've climbed back out of there.

But the Saul (Bob Odenkirk) plot was great as usual. It featured another intriguing scam, this one involving a valet and Huell (Lavell Crawford).

I also liked Kim's (Rhea Seahorn) confrontation with the DA (Julie Pearl) and Kim's insistence on using the name Saul. Damn, I want to know what happened to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment