Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Only Cleavage in the Building

Remember last week I said I thought Selena Gomez wanted to look sexier this year on Only Murders in the Building? Well, I'm feeling pretty clever this week, I can tell you. And her in that cocktail dress is a pleasure in itself. Last night's episode was also exceptionally funny, especially the scene where Martin Short and Meryl Streep have dinner.

And I loved the ferry scene afterwards. This show really makes me want to visit New York.

I don't know if I feel like Short and Streep quite have romantic chemistry, though. They feel respectful and friendly, I kind of feel like I'm watching them be cohosts at the Oscars.

They're better than Mabel and that documentarian guy, though. And Charles and his makeup artist. I feel like I want Charles and Mabel to run fast as they can from their respective obnoxious love interests this season.

At this point, my pick for this season's killer is the documentarian guy. The show never really plays fair with its clues but based on the fact that they don't want to do yet another female character and Mabel's lover last season was a fake-out--and she seems to be moving really fast with this guy--I think he's the strongest contender at the moment.

You know, I can't actually remember who the killer was last season. I guess that's a sure sign it doesn't actually matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment