Thursday, June 06, 2024

Relentless Love

So that's the new thing David Lynch released this week, which he teased last week. I knew it wouldn't be Twin Peaks related. I kind of hoped it would be a movie announcement. But I'm not surprised it's not.

It's been a long time since he and Chrystabell released a collaboration. I believe this is the first time he's actually shot one of her music videos for a song he's written for her. This song kind of reminds me of "The Voice of Love" from the Fire Walk with Me soundtrack except a little creepier. That makes sense; eternal love would be both creepy and comforting.

"Sublime Eternal Love" is going to be on an album called Cellophane Memories to be released on August 2.

My favourite Chrysabell and David Lynch collaboration (not counting Twin Peaks: The Return) remains "All the Things":

No comments:

Post a Comment