Friday, January 12, 2007

You're probably aware I love books by Caitlin R. Kiernan, so it's not surprising I've begun reading her new book, Daughter of Hounds, with great relish. But this book seems to be drawing even more praise than usual for the frequently acclaimed Kiernan. So I have no qualms bumping it to the top of my reading list.

This means, of course, that I finished reading Ray Bradbury's Something Wicked This Way Comes, which I loved, and which I dearly wish I could have seen the non-existent film version of with Gene Kelly. But my thoughts on that book shall have to wait as I'm inordinately sleepy right now . . . My thoughts on so many things have been waiting, in fact; there's quite a backlog. Did you know I saw Children of Men last week? It was great. I also wanted to talk about my recent viewings of Suspiria and Sex and Fury . . .

But, anyway, Daughter of Hounds is a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment