Sunday, December 19, 2021

Photographing Again

Here's my Christmas tree this year, the picture coming courtesy of my new camera my mother kindly sent me money to buy. It's exactly like my old camera, a Canon Power Shot SX600 HS, I found it on Japanese Amazon for about 7,000 yen, just under 70 dollars.

New camera, same old memory card so I have some photos on it from my old camera with the focus problem.

I went hiking a few weeks ago in the Soni mountains.

The old thing could almost focus if stuff was really far away.

Someone else's camera took this picture:

That's me with some friends; Shuichi, Kumi, and Rizu.

It's too bad all the autumn leaves seem to be gone now. Maybe I can get some good photos of Christmas decorations.

Twitter Sonnet #1503

A jolly suit creates a Santa shape.
Accosting necks, the candy cane deployed.
The flying deer descend before the ape.
A thousand lights were swiftly now employed.
The beaky bone distorts the nose's thought.
A bridge across a skull improves the peace.
The curling beard contained a cookie dot.
To moult alone the duck would hide the geese.
The party choice was elven worker teams.
The stripey hand was one of two to tick.
We sewed the thing that seemed to carry seams.
With dusty red we built a better brick.
Again, the misty green absorbs the air.
Again, a pair of pumps ascend the stair.

No comments:

Post a Comment