Thursday, May 15, 2003

I'm beginning to feel slightly shipwrecked. Work, by the way, sucked last night. No, it wasn't particularly difficult, it was just tedious and, above all, a lot of time spent doing things I didn't wanna do and I was unclear with myself about the reasons for my doing it.

I remind myself now: it's because Trisa and Cryptess and I have been talking about getting a place together.

Oh, gods I wanna find another way of making money . . .

Anyway, yes, I'm shipwrecked. My car's still not working (I noticed last night that the dome light doesn't even come on anymore. Methinks battery be dead) and my hours mean I pretty much can't hang out with Tim or Trisa. I guess it just dawned on me this morning what a tight and constricted routine my life is likely to be for . . . well, indefinately.

On the bright side, part 3 of "Look at the Princess" is on Farscape to-night and I'm ravenously looking forward to it. I had planned, last night, to do some writing after I'd watched Farscape, but I think the show intimidated me or something. I gotta realign my brain into my own worlds.

Now I'm hungry and I have to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment