Saturday, August 02, 2003

The girl at Starbucks put cinnamon in my tazo chai, and I didn't even ask. How nice . . . it'll be awkward to thank her for it later, though.

I saw Pirates of the Carribean for the second time last night. Not as good on second viewing, but still good. Lots of little holes.

I can't seem to find my notebook . . . I'm sure it'll turn up. Probably floundering amongst all the stuff making its exodus from my biological father's house.

Still haven't gotten over Trisa. It sticks out in my mind that she did not seem remotely sorry to be rid of me. As if I'd never meant anything to her.

And it looks like Tim's sister is out of prison. Last night I heard her screaming at her parents in the upstair's at Tim's house. I wonder what's going to happen to her?

I just wonder these days; what's gonna happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment