Sunday, November 09, 2003

Yesterday's post was gonna be longer but a carpet cleaner blundered into my room and I had to leave. But now that I think about it, I didn't really have anything else to say . . .

Last night I was quite enjoying The Apartment (Billy Wilder's film with Jack Lemmon, Shirley Maclaine and Fred MacMurray) until I found that the last thirty seconds or so of the movie had been cut off by what I'd taped after it. Grr! The frustration. I'd forgotten that some VCRs have a helpful tendency to rewind the tape slightly when you press record.

It seems the other movies I'd taped are okay since for all of those I'd left them recording for much longer than necessary . . . oh, the pain. Looks like The Apartment isn't available on DVD--Damnit, it won Best Picture, why the frell isn't it on DVD? Gah!

There are two projects I wanna work on to-day, but I think I shall only have time for one. I'll flip a coin . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment