Friday, March 10, 2006

I'm tired.

Wednesday night and Thursday night, the question that keeps resounding in my head; "What the hell have I gotten myself into?"

I suppose it's not difficult to figure out from the previous Boschen and Nesuko what happens in this upcoming one. What I didn't anticipate was how damned hard and time consuming it was going to be. I mean, the last two pages I did demanded twelve hours each. Thank the gods I didn't get behind this week.

And I've still got the last page to do. I just hope there're some good autopilot programmes hidden in my brain somewhere, 'cause standard cognisance routines are getting spotty.

I suppose this bitching is just wasting time I could be using for sleep. Who knows but that fifteen minutes may mean the difference some way or another?

No comments:

Post a Comment