Friday, February 20, 2009

Magically Exhausted

Gods, my head it hurts. I guess I got about six hours of sleep. Then it was right to Disneyland, which I loved, I really loved. For lots of reasons. I took lots of photos, I'll probably post some to-morrow.

I'm too tired for much of a post now, so I'll say I rather liked the ninth episode of Battlestar Galactica's third season. True, Adama and Roslin stargazing and Apollo and Startbuck comfortably cavorting outside at night naked puts just about the final nail in the coffin of the idea that the planet is somehow remotely inhospitable. I guess this show was just made by people who were completely incapable of imagining tough weather.

But I liked the character stuff, and ever since I first saw Starbuck's James Cagney arms, I've wanted to see her throw punches. Her and Lee's boxing match was sweat, though I'd think Lee's really too much of a wimp for her.

Boxing adds to the growing list of things the twelve colonies have in common with Earth humans. It might be exciting for them if they find out we like neckties, too.

As you probably know by now, Chapter 19 of Venia's Travels is online.

No comments:

Post a Comment