Friday, July 24, 2009

Chilling in Sunlight

I have a sunburn for the first time since I was a kid.



If you listen carefully, you can hear the Super Mario Brothers underwater level theme coming from the stadium behind the convention centre. Which proves yet again that, if I dream it, it'll eventually happen.

That's the venue where I saw Morrissey last year.

And now, Mr. Terry Gilliam, who's got two legs;



Twitter Sonnet #42

I have eaten too many Ritz crackers.
Need to find another unsalted snack.
Generic pasta sauces seek backers.
It's only celebrity sauce I'll back.
I think I timed to-day's burrito wrong.
By drowsy lunch I was nearly beaten.
My work'll be out of time before long.
And now tweet 666--hail Lord Satan!
Brains are not packing styrofoam.
Nor are they purple pixie stick powder.
Brains hold true under your hairy scalp dome.
Good brains, when dead, become hot clam chowder.
There must never be another Jar Jar.
Yet James Cameron has made Avatar.

No comments:

Post a Comment