Thursday, April 08, 2010

Wine Comments Omitted by Destiny

Last night's tweets;

Glowing pink spirals choke clubbing fish.
Twelve story Irish mice suffer migraines.
Some beans are greener than Giant would wish.
In dreams, the sky's vanilla wafer wanes.


Okay. Attempt number two to write this entry, as the computer crashed, swallowing the first version of this entry a few minutes ago.

I'm strangely lacking in energy to-day. I think I got nine hours sleep to-day, but I'm thinking it was just half sleep. But I was light headed yesterday as well. I'm on my second pot of coffee and I'm eating a bowl of grapes and strawberries trying to rectify the situation, because I have a lot to do to-day.

With breakfast yesterday, I watched the two newest Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei OVAs, which someone finally got around to subtitling. They were good, though the show's OVAs have been pretty consistently the least interesting episodes, and nothing has yet equalled for me the greatness of the second season, Zoku Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei. I see someone named kirby22003 has uploaded onto YouTube the whole series except for the newest OVAs, which I guess is an advantage of the show never getting a U.S. license.

Anyway, I'd better get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment