Monday, August 29, 2011

Arachnids and Flying Things



Last night's very tiny daddy long legs in my bathroom. He helped me break in my new camera battery--I wore out the one my camera came with after, I think, around three years of use. Seems like it ought to have lasted longer, especially considering the new battery cost forty five dollars. I considered just going without a camera for a while but I realised . . . I can't. I can't go back now.

I don't have time for a proper entry now, since I need to get to class. I do kind of like having my longest day on Monday, though--I like to get the worst parts over with first.



So here are some pictures of the outfit my Second Life avatar wore to the chess tournament on Saturday. Black Angel dress by Vitabella, mask and horns by Siyu Suen, pearls and hair by Donna Flora. The screenshots were taken at Mysterious Wave.



No comments:

Post a Comment