Thursday, June 28, 2012

Youth is Hunger

It was a good day for ducklings yesterday. The littlest ones don't eat bread, but the teenagers saw nothing wrong with mobbing me. I felt like a Beatle.




Target acquired.





I normally avoid using pictures with my shadow in, but I actually thought it made this picture kind of interesting. Take courage, ducklings everywhere. You can emerge from under my shadow.

I have a lot of colouring to do to-night. I won't have to do any pencilling and inking until next week, fortunately, but colouring, I'm always lagging behind with this comic. It was always the most time consuming part but now that I'm working with airbush more it takes even longer. It's also a matter of me simply aiming for more complex shading. Maybe I shouldn't have spent so much time looking at Rembrandt paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment