Sunday, November 22, 2020

The Autumn, Part Fifty

Leaves are still changing colours around here and I still can't seem to handle it. I went for a long walk yesterday to take more photos but I found the best place to be an unused little playground, hidden up on a hillside, a few blocks from where I live.

I love catching glimpses of the old, big plastic animals, hiding here and there.

Wrapped in silent contemplation, the frog observes the sun set on another day.

I always see a lot of crowded graveyards when I go walking.

I suppose that's only to be expected from such an old country.

Twitter Sonnet #1416

Expensive zoos return the shipping costs.
In eggs remaining chicks contrive to stay.
From can to can the wadded lights were tossed.
Another home was waiting 'long the bay.
Assorted pins remind the knees to call.
Another cloud was drifting past the rain.
We tallied 'bots across the graphic wall.
There's only yellowed leaves where once was pain.
Replacement mustard stood a honey bet.
Reclining trees remind the sleeper late.
Between the sharper leaves the ardent met.
Eternal ends entail a longer wait.
The shadow mark was questioned late to-night.
A floating paw was held before the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment