Sunday, October 14, 2007

I miss the old Trent Reznor who was angry about his personal life. He was more interesting than the current, oddly beefy Trent Reznor who's vaguely angry about politics. Still, you could do a lot worse.

I've been digging the sort of mid-nineties, rusty pulp vibe lately. I watched Pulp Fiction last night, which I actually consider something of a comfort movie. It's a movie that just so perfectly is. It's hard to pinpoint any precise aspect of it that really makes it, but it just works at every moment.

I'm in the mood to play Quake.

Anyway, yesterday I finished a comic script I am enormously pleased with. Yesterday had to be the single most fulfilling work day I've had in . . . Gods, a half a year, at least. To-day I'll be doing rough sketches.

Otherwise, yesterday there was Second Life, and a serious conversation with Professor Nishi about why Batman shouldn't drink.

So now to sketching . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment