Saturday, August 17, 2024

The Famous House

I had another vivid dream last night. I dreamt I was at a very large mansion with a lot of celebrities. It was dusk and not many lights were lit. The walls were white and covered with shadow. There were candles here and there. There was a giant concrete chess set and Bill Maher was there, calling it ridiculous. I was talking to Chrystabell who was wearing a very elegant green and black gown but she looked very uncomfortable, constantly fidgeting in her seat. Later, when everyone went to bed, it occurred to me she might be jonsing for a hookup. So I walked to her room and started nonchalantly plucking some dead leaves from a houseplant outside. Before I could knock, she came out, looking a bit sweaty and dishevelled and behind her, in her bed, smiling from ear to ear, I saw Yellin from The Princess Bride. That's the ginger with the big moustache played by Malcolm Storry who gives up the key to Inigo and Fezzik. I guess she really was desperate. I cursed myself for not moving faster.

Too bad for her David Lynch wasn't there.

By the way, I talked about David Lynch and Detour yesterday but failed to mention Lynch had recently dubbed over a scene from Detour as part of a promotion for Cellophane Memories, his new album with Chrystabell:

My internet is so slow to-day, it's driving me up the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment