I thought, "Oh, someone's vandalised her page." That's the trouble with an online encyclopedia anyone can edit but, fortunately, Wikipedia's editors typically catch these things pretty quickly. I checked the View History page to see how long this picture had been there and found a version of this photo was made her top photo in June of this year. This photo was cropped for a tighter focus on her face in July. I thought, "Oh, maybe she always looks like that."
I went to the Talk page to see if the editors have discussed her photo but all I found was a discussion about her previous photo, which looked like this:
The discussion:
The current photo was apparently put in place without any discussion. I guess someone said, "Better to look like a doofus than a Goth." I guess I've seen her on The Book of Boba Fett and on the Exorcist TV series. I don't remember her looking like a doofus on those.
Sonnet 2006
A bolder face retreats to coward rocks
A boulder town was chiselled down to Hell
A pair of hooves would break their silken socks
A pear of man was wrinkled dry to sell
A colder grace repeats in forward bars
A shoulder frown was buckled down for creeps
A dare just proves you'd take electric cars
A mare of Pan was singled out for sweeps
An older chase completes in backward lanes
A Mulder shirt was rumpled down for ships
A care for grooves would make for record gains
A chair at Cannes was slobbered on by lips
A giant bug attacks the fallen bud
A shapely gal revives the coldest blood
No comments:
Post a Comment