Sunday, March 02, 2003

Every once in a while, something happens to me or at me that reminds me that life is in many ways a super great awesome thing of splendour in a billion trillion kinds of ways, or at least in one way.

Such happenings as what's happening now . . .

I am currently drinking rice milk from a Vanilla Coke bottle.

Take that people. Oh yes. Take it.

Hm. I wonder why part of my name on this screen has turned into a kanji character? I wonder if it's like that in the published blog? I wonder what this character means? Whatever it is, I guess it's created by a combination of "¨¦", space, and "S". Producing "îD". Very inneresting . . . must dig out my kanji dictionary . . .

Gotten some writing done to-day. As I've done every day for the past week I'm happy to say.

To-day I worked on a short story I'm writing for my school's Acorn Review. I've decided to use a couple of characters that I created for a comic I never finished from a long time ago. The same two characters that I wrote in an illustrated story that I haven't finished the illustrations for yet (it seems to take me a lot longer to do illustrations than it takes me to do writings, I've noticed). Let's hope that this time, these two characters shall be read. And I'll be able to get feedback on them . . .

Personally, I think they're cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment