Sunday, April 27, 2003

Saw a coupla bands last night (Cursive and Appleseed Cast) who sounded as if they've spent lots of time listening to The Cure. They weren't bad, certainly weren't hindered for having good taste.

Trisa and I discussed things with Cryptess on the phone whilst we ate at a new Denny's. Cryptess impressed everyone with her adorability over the telephone device.

I actually played some Morrowind last night for the first time in quite a while. And I felt okay about it because I'd done Stuff earlier in the day. The outline for part 8 is progressing. I think I need to find a quiet coffee shop in which to write it all down. Unfortunately, I don't think that's gonna happen to-day thanks to my inordinately busy schedule. As I told Cryptess last night, this day has three events written in its calender square, which is quite a lot for me. But I'm gonna eat first.

No comments:

Post a Comment