Friday, January 09, 2004

If murdering someone would do something on the road towards allieviating how I feel to-day, I wonder if I'd do it? I suppose I might. Hard to say, as I can't clearly imagine how murdering someone would help. I'd be willing to do something drastic, though. But there are no solutions. And I'm just angry, helpless, and I'm going to spend all day watching movies.

Woke up early yesterday, as I said, and decided to go for a drive. I aimed at a mall near L.A. I overshot it, and ended up at another mall with a two storey Barnes and Noble. It also had a neat looking store called Manga House and the most efficient Rubios I've ever been to. There was also a miniature museum featuring metal sculptures of various sci-fi movie things, including the alien from Alien, the Predator, and R2-D2 and C3PO. Although C3PO's pectoralis plates were a bit overdone into mammery gland-ishness.

I also visited a place there called the Tea Station, which seemed like an excellent place to write. The tea was also phenominal.

After leaving this mall, I finally spotting the one I had been trying to get to originally. This mall had a Tower Records and a Disney store. It also had Soul Calibur II in its arcade. It was for sale for around 3,400 dollars. I have built myself up to expert level in a game that apparently no one else plays. I wonder if I'll ever be able to talk anyone into playing against me?

And no, none of this is why I feel shitty to-day. Don't ask me why, I don't wanna talk about it. I wanna do something about it, there's just nothing I can do.

Hung out with Trisa last night. She has a nice new coat and nice new boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment