Saturday, February 07, 2004

Finished the first draft of my novel yesterday. Oy . . . Lots of typing to do still. Lots of editing--I can already think of things I definitely want to fix and who knows what I'll find once I go over it carefully.

But writing The End is probably a significant step.

I'd seen a number of people speaking well of a movie called Drunken Master, including Roger Ebert and Franklin Harris. So last night I at last watched it. It was very good. Jackie Chan's an entertaining, delightful rascal. And just fun to watch. One thing that annoyed me was that the DVD continually switched between Cantonese and English dubbed, all by itself, in the middle of scenes.

To-day . . . I have to go to the laundrymat. I don't want to go. I hate that place. Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment