Sunday, February 29, 2004

Oscars to-night . . . I have no picks. I know nothing!

Yesterday I . . . come on, think. Yesterday did happen . . . I must have done things . . . By the gods . . . Um . . . Almost got cut off by a guy in an ugly truck. Bought some nice, nice coffee. Beat team-mode in Soul Calibur 2 with just Xianhua (on maximum dificulty, of course).

Eef. Er, oh. Watched Dressed to Kill, a Basil Rathbone Sherlock Holmes movie. Seems like this one wanted to harken back to the classic stories a bit. But it still came off as too innocent and Holmes made puzzling decisions. (why wouldn't Scotland Yard be the best place to hide the sought after music box? Why the Baker Street flat, with just bumbling Nigel Bruce--er, Watson--to protect it?)

Anyway, to-day I put up a new page of the almost never updated Doll Merchant. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment