Saturday, May 08, 2004

I forgot to post yesterday. I sat down here and completely meant to, then I got distracted and my mind reset. I was gonna mention a bumper sticker I saw yesterday that read, "BE A HERO SAVE A WHALE/SAVE A BABY GO TO JAIL." I still have no idea what it means. My guess is that either the writer completely obscured the meaning through a vicious attempt to create a rhyme or it was intentionally meaningless, the goal being to make people like me scratch their heads. Anyway, if any of you have any idea, e-mail me and let me know. I'm serious. It's bugging me.

Hung out with Trisa last night. We had a strange conversation. We also found an enormous Chevron whose halls looked as though they could accomodate monster trucks or gods.

I had a lot of breadsticks yesterday. I didn't write very much but I did write, which is better than not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment