Sunday, May 16, 2004

Meme snurched from Caitlin's blog:

WRATH
1. Who did you last get angry with? Truck driving ten mph below the speed limit in front of me.
2. What is your weapon of choice? Psychological manipulation.
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? In the right context.
4. How about of the same sex? Certainly.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? A truck driving behind me, trying to go thirty mph above the speed limit (which he did when he passed me).
6. What is your pet peeve? People who never think about what they're doing.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? I forget them.

SLOTH
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? Work.
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? 5pm.
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't. A girl I know named Mary, whose e-mail address I've lost.
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? "I got lost."
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones...)? No.
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in? Coachella's "parking."
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? I didn't use any of my alarm clocks to-day.

GLUTTONY
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Just a latte.
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat? Neither.
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? One shot of vodka.
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? No.
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? No.
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? Spicy.
7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "LUNCH!"? With a child, yes. With a pet, no.

LUST
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? Er, this is impossible to answer since with the Internet there's probably not a man, woman, or child on earth who's not seen at least a hundred naked people.
2. How many people have seen YOU naked? I dunno.
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? Yup.
4. Have you "done it"? If you mean a jewel heist, then no.
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? Genitals.
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? Not that I know of.
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? No.

GREED
1. How many credit cards do you own? None.
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? The Village Hat Shop.
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? I'd spend comfortably for as long as I could, seeing how long I could go without thinking about money.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? Rich.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? Depends on how many hours I'd have to put into it.
6. Have you ever stolen anything? Yes.
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? I guess around a thousand (I sure as hell ain't counting them).

PRIDE
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of? Finished my novel.
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? My parents aren't proud of me.
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? Ridding myself of nuisances.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? No. I'm generally indifferent when it comes to competitions.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? Yes.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? I don't remember. Really, I can't quite discount the possibility.
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? I haven't spent any money yet.

ENVY
1. What item (or person) of your friend's would you most want to have for your own? I'd like my imaginary friend's incorporeality.
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces"? George W. Bush and Saruman the White.
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? Me! Only a with the ability to shape-change at will!
4. Have you ever been cheated on? In a way.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? Not really.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? Wings and tails.
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? No.
8. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? Wrath.

No comments:

Post a Comment