Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Someone's actually consented to take photos of me again.

So, friends, here's some images of me at the park with my family;

First, here's one of the many instances where I look like I've been punched in the face, even though I hadn't been;


Here's me showing off my false tooth with my Lon Chaney impression;


Here's me being the smug bastard I am;


Finally, here's me, my sister, and my sister's 1300 dollar Louis Vaton bag (no, I'm not exaggerating);


...

Picked Trisa up from work last night--er, I mean this morning. At around 6:20am. She works in a very nice part of town . . . I told her about watching Sylvia Scarlett a few hours earlier, Cary Grant and Katharine Hepburn's first collaboration. It was good. Hepburn spent most of the movie dressed as a boy, looking very much like Hilary Swank's Brandon Teena, and Cary Grant got to use his natural cockney accent which was, well, clover.

No comments:

Post a Comment