Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Well, not working on that Halloween special (the first portion of which is online, remember), means I'm able to enjoy all sorts of luxuries, like watching television, taking a shower, eating oatmeal (it took too long), and drinking vodka. So there's that.

So I've kinda sorta done something for Halloween, for once. I suppose I'm happy enough for that. I'm actually more disappointed by another fruitless endeavour I engaged in yesterday. I really must make a point of avoiding vain exercises. Maybe I'll do a twenty four page comic over the course of two years, doing one page a month . . .

Anyway. I've got things to do now, so I leave you with a Halloweenish Morrissey video. My mouse has been jittery lately; it sort of feels like using a Ouija Board;

No comments:

Post a Comment