Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I tried Johnnie Walker scotch for the first time last night, Red Label. The stuff tastes like burnt nose.

I woke up at noon to-day. Just four hours of sleep, and I'm pretty sure I could've gotten back to sleep except I decided now would be a good time to start changing my schedule for Comic-Con. I think I'll try to get to bed at 3am to-night.

One thing standing in my way is that I got so much done thanks to being up early that I have this vague feeling that I need to party all night. Or at least watch a movie. One of the things I did to-day was a final editing pass on the history, though, knowing me, there are probably still things I missed. After I've uploaded it, if any of you spot any inconsistencies or terrible wrongs, don't be afraid to tell me. I'm going to consider the history a living document anyway as I'll inevitably be thinking up new things as the comic goes. In fact, it's already been occurring with the first couple chapters. I won't contradict myself, mind you, or I'll try not to. As a Star Wars fan, I can understand frustration with too much revisionism.

Of course, you have no idea what I'm talking about. This history could be worthless drivel for all you know. But you don't know, do you? Just maybe it's the best thing ever--did you ever think of that? The frightening chasm of unknown is suddenly before you! Don't worry; it'll be filled with cement on Friday.

I guess I'll do some colouring now . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment