Sunday, May 20, 2012

新鳥を勉強する

The bridge frog to-day. After he swam away from me, I saw three bird swimming nearby, another new kind, I have no idea what and I didn't manage to get a good picture of them. I almost thought they were large ducklings, but they had dark grey, parrot like blunt, curved beaks. They had white circles around their small black eyes and as I watched, one dove underwater and swam like a penguin before coming up with a fish or a small frog the other two birds immediately tried to get from him.

I also saw some ants to-day.

I don't know what they got, but it's not getting away, that's for sure.

I need to study for my Japanese final exam to-morrow. I've already been going over flash cards--I just took all the flash cards I made for the different tests this year and put them together in one big bundle. I think it's the flash cards more than anything else that have helped me this year. I'd never used flash cards before this year--turns out they work like a charm for me. Before I even look at the study guide, I always just memorise all the chapter's vocabulary words.

Anyway, I'd better get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment