Saturday, September 07, 2013

Nesuko and "Nesuko"

The Casebook of Boschen and Nesuko #2 is now available here. Enjoy.

I underestimated how much colouring I needed to do. To give you an idea, while colouring yesterday (and through the night) I listened to an episode of Desmond Morris' The Human Animal, two episodes of Carl Sagan's Cosmos, three episodes of James Burke's Connections, about an hour from a lecture by Richard Feynman (recommended by my friend Hajar, thanks), three hours of The Artie Lange Show, an unabridged audiobook of The Picture of Dorian Gray in its entirety, Seamus Heaney reading his translation of Beowulf in its entirety, and an audiobook of the first few chapters of War and Peace before I got annoyed by the reader. Plus a lot of music. Needless to say, I'm pretty tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment