Thursday, March 27, 2014

One for the Plants

My identity crisis dinner from a couple nights ago--turnip fries and udon boiled with broccoli and onion seasoned with basil and oregano. It was pretty good--the turnip fries were nice and tender.

Last night I dreamt I was photographing some kind of face plant. It looked sort of like a cactus with thick limbs sprouting from its round, thick base but it had little, dark rusty joints. Most of it was a pale green. The faces were only on one side and were dark holes that looked like comedy and tragedy masks. I had to wait until sunset for the plant to bare the face side--it stood up then and kept the face side away from the sun. While I was waiting for it, I took photos of a bunch of girls dancing nearby in poodle skirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment