Thursday, March 13, 2014

Screaming Hunger

I was feeling extra hungry to-day, possibly from a contrary impulse following my Health Education Class, possibly I've been spending too much time with seagulls who I went to feed again yesterday.



And I have video this time:


Feeding Seagulls by setsuled

That's actually a collection of footage from three separate occasions but I swear I'm getting to recognise individual birds. Particularly the big grey one at the beginning who just kind of plaintively whistles for food instead of screaming in indignation as though my handful of stale bread is an insulting substitute for the truckload of fish I actually owe them.

I took care of my own hunger to-day with a massive plate of ziti. Now I'm a bit sluggish and sleepy in a way only pasta can make me. Well, and I've been up since 5:45am.

No comments:

Post a Comment