Wednesday, April 16, 2008



Just about any scene from that movie is amazing by itself.

Anyway, I'm wearing my contact lenses now for the first time in forever and the monitor is huge. Or I suppose the glasses made everything smaller . . . I can't believe it's after 6pm already. There were guys on the roof to-day pounding loudly so I didn't get a whole lot of sleep. This probably ought to worry me since I have to study for the second mid-term (yes, you read that right) of my British Literature class to-morrow. Yet it does not worry me at all.

I finally watched the Final Cut of Blade Runner last night. Without a doubt, this is the best version of the film. Most of the changes Scott made were so seamless I didn't notice them, except to perceive just a general improvement to the flow of the movie. I know there's new footage of Joanna Cassidy in there, but damned if I could spot it.

Maybe it's my imagination, but I felt like Deckard's guilt over killing replicants came across a lot stronger in this version. Which I think is an excellent change.

I'd better cut this short as I have a lot of errands to run. I ran out of both oatmeal and coffee at the same time to-day, which is sort of convenient.

Anyone who says stalkers aren't cute has never seen Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei;

No comments:

Post a Comment