Monday, April 07, 2008

Well, that wasn't so bad--I got almost seven hours of sleep before the racket started.

I think I exploited the temporary presence of my brain well last night. Lots of reading, and I consolidated another big article, and moved an historical event to much later on the timeline. I stopped just after 2am, logged onto Second Life briefly, and quit after feeling a little bored. I considered maybe making a third account just to see how well I could get by with all the freebies I know about now, but instead I just played some Knights of the Old Republic II for an hour. So far, that game's a massive improvement over its predecessor in terms of writing. And I love the system of influence on the NPCs.

I'm kind of curious to see how useful I'll be to myself to-day. There may be more later . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment