Monday, April 21, 2008



That's from the newly fan-subbed Zoku Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei, which I downloaded yesterday. I loved the colours.

Apparently the episode was partly a parody of an old Japanese murder mystery movie which I really wish I could track down. I couldn't even figure out what the title was--the Zetsubo Sensei episode has the title of "Twelve Dark Despair Women", but searching for variations on the title yielded nothing.

I also watched Throne of Blood last night and hung out with Dragoness a little while, all after getting a lot done on my project. I started earlier in the day than usual, which is I guess how I did it. And, for class, I read Alexander Pope's The Rape of the Lock, which I absolutely adored, especially after reading Paradise Lost.

I'm a little short on time to-night since, while I was out grocery shopping, I decided on the spur of the moment to see Forgetting Sarah Marshall. It was good, though not nearly as good as everyone's making it out to be. Still, it used a Smiths song, which made me happy. I also liked how the movie has no heroes or villains. Even the complete scumbag guy has complexity.

Anyway, my stomach's screaming for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment