Sunday, September 19, 2004

Euh . . . Bloody gods in formaldehyde . . . I feel like . . . complete shit . . .

Grandmother from out of town, in town. Told yesterday to meet relatives for brunch. At 10am. I'm used to going to bed at 6am. I tried my damnedest but couldn't do otherwise. Slept for one hour.

Managed anyway to be human-like for b-runch. It was a buffet at a hotel called Hanalei--Hawaiian themed and stuff. I hate croissants and muffins. Then I noticed all the tiny flies on the croissants. I sat there wondering how many flies I'd eaten. I was managing my brain in my skull like an egg-yolk in a teacup. I had the feeling if I stopped concentrating I'd start screaming meaningless obscenities at people who didn't deserve it. Got back here at noon. Slept 'til five, awakened feeling, as Spangler said, like the bottom of a taxi cab.

By the way, the Amazing Caitlin, who's probably felt worse than this due to sickness in recent weeks, has uploaded the latest Nar'eth manga chapter I did to Nebari.Net. And now, although I can scarcely believe it myself, I'm gonna draw a page of comic . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment