Friday, March 28, 2008

Ever since I cut my hair, it's been writhing about my head at the speed of plant growth. I'm like a time lapse gorgon (incidentally, one of the main characters in my new comic is a gorgon). Now big pieces of hair are curled forward on my cheeks like ram horns. I kind of like it.

I was kind of amazed that the last time I posted doodles, all the people and creatures in them were facing left. Completely without my conscious intention--I have no idea what it means. Maybe I'm just such a deeply ingrained liberal.

Anyway, here're a few recent doodles where I've made a conscious effort to have people, if not facing right, at least looking right. See? I can do it! Throwing in a few recent Second Life pics because. I will.


"The right soufflé."


Some dame.


Yet another of my bird people. This one wearing complicated pants.


Another dame.

Speaking of dames, I've decided Toubanua's a Hitchcock blonde;

In some ancient Norse area.

Also, in China;


She's not always blonde, though. As in this adventure when I typed "Morrissey" in a search and something actually came up;

It's just a really cheap little club. But here's more excuse than I usually have to post;



And the Sandie Shaw version while I'm at it, because it always makes me smile;



There was also a Tom Waits poster.

Oh, very well;

No comments:

Post a Comment