Monday, June 26, 2023

I Forgot Something

I realised I forgot to post my review of The Flash here. You can find it on my Live Journal here.

For those who don't know, I mirror this blog on three sites, on Dreamwidth, on Live Journal, and here on Blogger. The Live Journal is the oldest of the three and it gets, by far, the most views. I've been considering discontinuing posting on Blogger because I was notified one of my posts, a fairly innocuous review of a Kenji Mizoguchi movie from ten or so years ago, was taken down for violating community standards. I have no idea if this was an algorithm at work or if it was due to someone randomly complaining. Since I only seem to have a handful of readers on this site, it hardly seems worth continuing except Blogger has the best search feature, making it easy for me to find old entries when I need to. But I'd advise you to get used to reading on my Live Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment