Friday, February 07, 2003

I'm feeling a little disoriented at the moment.

The past few days I feel like I've been running all over the place at breakneck speed. For two days, I've had need to wake up early and get going immediately. And to stay out all day doing a series of unrelated things . . . Oh gods. I just realised I haven't had a shower in three days, and I'm probably not gonna get one to-morrow.

Y'know, I need to learn how to manage my time better.

Finally got the oil change I needed yesterday. It took three arns--excuse me, hours--but it got done. I spent most of that time writing in a McDonalds.

In fact, I've noticed that to be a trend for the last couple days--waiting. And either reading or writing whilst I'm waiting, as it's been the only time I've had to do either.

And actually, I got a lot of writing done on Thursday--a whole chapter and a half on that one day alone. Which was pretty nice, true.

Now I think I'll go do some Other Things before I fall unconscious.

I'm betting that I shall be able to sleep no more than three hours. Considering that I don't have a job, that's pretty inexcusable.

. . . and oh look! I've got Jury Duty!

No comments:

Post a Comment