Wednesday, February 26, 2003

The power went out a couple nights ago whilst I was in the middle of playing Morrowind. In pitch darkness, I successfully dressed myself, found my wallet, keys, and hat. When I was putting my shoes on and one of my laces broke, I even managed to find my spare shoe laces and replace the broken one.

I am Creature of Darkness--kloh-klah!!

Not much else to say . . . I've a lot to do to-day. I've been having some bad dreams that I think are due to the tap water and Victoria the cat has been exceptionally affectionate to me.

I purchased the new Farscape DVD yesterday and now I'm almost broke. It's been a while since I've been that way, thanks to the thousand dollars I got for Christmas. I know, many would say I should have saved it. But you know what? I can't imagine spending it in any way better than how did . . . Making very few large and expensive purchases, the money allowed me, for a few months, to utterly and completely not think about money.

And that, my friends, is the greatest gift of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment