Saturday, April 26, 2003

Currently listening to Talking Heads' "Life During Wartime."

They're right. This ain't no party, nor is it a disco, and etc. And, you know, really, this just plain ain't no foolin' around.

Worked a lot on the outline for part eight of my novel last night. A lot of the time was spent just staring into space and thinking. I think I actually only wrote down about two short sentences.

Trisa and I saw a movie called Divine Intervention which was not a courtroom drama directed by John Waters. Rather, it was an interesting comedy on the relationship between the Israeli and Palestinian peoples.

Also watched Run, Lola, Run, which turned out to be another vehicle for the old Sci-Fi standard of alternate timelines, but I guess, in this case, made palatable for people who don't like seeing Vulcans in movies.

I wonder if this half-and-half is good . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment