Sunday, March 09, 2008

Another Elvis Costello album for Moira, Armed Forces this time;

1. Accidents Will Happen
2. Senior Service
3. Oliver's Army
4. Big Boys
5. Green Shirt
6. Party Girl
7. Goon Squad
8. Busy Bodies
9. Sunday's Best
10. Moods for Moderns
11. Chemistry Class
12. Two Little Hitlers
13. (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love, and Understanding?



The past couple of days I've been writing about religious persecution, mischievous faeries, and agriculture. I think at this rate, I'll be done with the necessary background material in a month and a half. Maybe. I'm kind of at a point where I feel I must admit to myself I'm writing my own Silmarillion. I honestly have tried to scale back to just the material I know I'll need for the comic. But I can't help it--there's just too much I want to know. I swear it'll all be sincerely bonus material. You won't have to take a course to understand the comic.

I actually managed to get up at 12:30 on Saturday. This follows Friday when even I was amazed that I managed to sleep past 5pm. My spirit animal may be a pet rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment