Monday, March 10, 2008

I managed to add exactly one paragraph to my paper last night. It now stands at two pages (or 532 words, for the grown-ups in the audience). I just don't know what else I could possibly say.

I also have to read Philip Sidney's The Defence of Poesy to-day. At least I have Atomic Fireballs this time, though I'll hold off on those 'til I've finished my tea.

I've downloaded every Ramones album to-day. I haven't even finished listening to all the Led Zeppelin albums, not to mention all the Chuck Berry I downloaded, though in Berry's case I accidentally downloaded a bunch of collections. Generally speaking, I hate collections, but it's even sillier in this case as it means I have several folders with the same mp3s in different orders.

Digging the Ramones so far . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment