Saturday, March 29, 2008

Despite instructing myself to do no work yesterday, I still tried to get some things done. But it was just as useless as I thought it would be. I mostly just sat, waiting for my brain to boot up and it never did.

I spent a lot of time in Second Life. I actually talked to people, and at 3:30am, after months of trying, I finally found people to play chess with me, and spent two hours on a game which I of course lost. But I enjoyed every minute. I used to play chess all the time when I was a kid and I've really missed it lately.

I also had some new clothes to sort through. There was a dress with a bodice I liked with shoulder ribbons I also liked, but the skirt was sort of awful, so I was trying it with skirts from other outfits;



I don't think I've really hit upon anything yet. The one on the left is a little too busy and the one on the right is better but maybe a little too solid. The red tights with the red shoes I happened to see while in the middle of switching to another combo and stopped. My instincts say, "No, no, it's wrong!" and yet, I can't help feeling it works in a weird way.

I also watched Red Beard again last night. It's certainly not one of Kurosawa's best films, but I do love it.

Anyway. I think I'll go to Tim's now, as has been my habit on weekends lately. Hopefully I'll get some work done later to-night.

No comments:

Post a Comment